Backup AOL emails with attachments in MBOX, PDF, PST, HTML, etc on your PC
Save AOL emails into 20+ other file formats which include PST, MBOX, MSG, PDF, TXT, HTML, EML, EMLX, DOC, DOCX, etc file format. The user can easily directly export the emails to Gmail, IMAP, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Hotmail, iCloud, GoDaddy Email, etc, and other email clients. The tool is completely equipped with excellent and optimized algorithms to make the process feasible and successful.
- Backup AOL Mail Emails locally to PC.
- Save AOL items as MBOX, PST, EML, PDF, HTML, JSON, etc file formats.
- Directly import AOL to Office 365, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
- Mail filter & Task filter option available for selective conversion.
- User-friendly GUI for beginners.
- The trial version offers 50 free AOL emails conversions.
- Runs of every edition of Windows OS.
Download AOL Emails into PDF, MBOX, PST, EML, OST, HTML, TXT, etc
Step-1: Run DRS AOL Backup Tool.
Note: Internet connection is mandatory to use this software.
Step-2: You can also click the buttons for any Help, For Buynow, For Activation Key, etc.
Step-3: Enter User Name & password and click on the Sign-in button.
Note: Use a Third-party app password for login.
Click on the mentioned link if you want to learn how to create and use app-passwords.
Step-4: Wait till the software loads all your AOL items.
Step-5: After that choose the mailbox items you want to backup and click NEXT.
Step-6: Now choose the migrate /backup option. Here we elect PDF in our example.
Step-7: Save your time and storage by selecting the Remove Duplicate Mails option.
Tick the check box to maintain folder hierarchy.
You can also choose to pick the “free up server” option.
You can also opt to save PDF attachment separately.
Step-8: Select option “skip previously migrated Items”.
Choose to migrate without attachments.
Step-9: Check the checkbox of Backup Schedule and enter the time and select the period of backup.
Step-10: Here you can apply date range filter like Mail filter by entering a Start date and end date parameters.
Step-11: Now if you want to add a custom folder name then tick the required checkbox.
Step-12: You can choose to rename the output files by checking the Naming convention box.
Step-13: Pick a file saving path from your computer to save the backup files and click the convert button to start the backup process of AOL emails.
Step-14: You can choose to cancel the scheduled backup and start the backup early.
Step-15: The AOL to PDF backup is completed, you can download the report or choose to convert again.
Import AOL Emails to Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Hotmail, iCloud, Amazon Webmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, iCloud, etc.
Step-1: Run DRS AOL Backup Tool on your windows machine.
Step-2: Now enter AOL account credentials and click the sign-in button. Wait till the software loads all your AOL Mailbox items.
Step-3: After that choose the items you want to backup and click NEXT.
Step-4: Now pick the email client in which you want to export AOL emails. Here we elect Gmail in our example.
Step-5: Enter your Gmail profile credentials. Click Sign in to continue.
Note: Use a third-party app password for login.
Click on the mentioned link to create and use a third-party app password.
Step-6: Neglect the same type of email by selecting the Remove Duplicate Mails option.
Choose to Maintain folder hierarchy function.
Choose free up server option to remove emails from server after backup.
Opt skip previously migrated emails, also you can choose to migrate without attachments.
Step-7: You can schedule the backup process respectively Once, Daily, On Every Week/Month, On Week/Month Days.
Step-8: Here you can apply different filters like Mail filter by entering a Start date and end date parameters.
Step-9: Now if you want to add a custom folder name then tick the required checkbox.
Step-10: After that click the convert button to start the backup process.
Step-11: Wait for a few minutes till the tool exports all AOL emails to your Gmail account.
Step-12: The AOL to Gmail conversion is completed, you can download the report or choose to convert again.
DRS AOL Mail Backup is available in two editions i.e trial version and full version. Users can download the trial version to evaluate the software to understand it completely and to test the basic features of the utility. To get the full version of the tool, the user needs an activation key to activate the software without any hassle.
Activation Key will be delivered on the registered user email id by the DRS team at the time of purchase. After receiving the key follow the below-mentioned steps to activate the software.
Step 1: Launch Data Recovery Solutions AOL Mail Backup tool on your windows machine. A pop-up for entering the activation key will be displayed. If the user already has the activation key then he/she can enter the key in the given space else continue to the underneath mentioned process to get the activation key.
Step 2: Here click on “I don’t have authentication code” and enter the following details.
Email Address: Here, you require to enter your email address, which you have used to register the Software.
Order Number: Insert your order ID number that you received at the time of purchase.
File Path: Select the desired path to save the .info file.
Now click the “Get authentication code” tab.
A new .info file will be saved in the user described location.
Step 3: Send the .info file produced by the software at email@example.com.
Step 4: Within some time user will get the authentication key in his/her Mailbox.
Step 5: Now open the DRS software again and enter the received activation key to activate the software.
|Installation & Uninstallation
Installation & Uninstallation
Installation guide for AOL Backup Tool by Data Recovery Solutions
- Download the DRS software for Windows from DRS’s official website.
- Now Install the software on your computer by making a double click on the .exe file.
- After that follow the steps on the setup wizard to install the application on your computer.
- After the finish of the setup wizard, a dialog box will arrive with a message of completion of the setup.
- Here click Finish to launch the software on your Windows machine or Computer/Laptop.
Uninstallation Procedural Guide for DRS AOL Backup Software
Two methods are explained below to uninstall DRS software from your System.
1. Uninstall from Control Panel.
Easily uninstall DRS AOL Email backup Tool from Control Panel, follow the below-curated steps:
- Click on Start Menu.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Choose Add/Remove Programs icon (double click to select).
- Now pick the DRS AOL backup tool and click on the Remove option.
- After that click “Yes” to uninstall on the displayed warning message, the software will be completely uninstalled from your System.
2. Uninstall from the Windows Start menu
Simple steps to uninstall from the Windows Start menu, follow the below-given steps:
- Using the mouse pointer, click the Start button from the Windows menu.
- Click All Programs -> Right-click on the DRS AOL Mail backup Tool -> Select Uninstall.
- You will see a warning message that will pop up saying “do you want to completely uninstall the software”; Click Yes to completely uninstall the software from your System.
|What's New in This Version ?
DRS AOL Backup Tool
- Convert & backup AOL emails into MBOX, EML, HTML, etc.
- Download AOL emails locally on your computer.
- Supports all versions of Windows including 10/8.1/8/7, etc.
- Save & backup AOL Emails, Notes, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, etc.
|Minimum System Requirement
Processor: 1 GHz Processor(2.4 GHz recommended)
Disk Space: 60 MB free hard disk space
Operating System: Windows OS 10. 8, 7, XP, Vista, and all below versions.
Memory: 512 MB RAM(1 GB Recommended)
As early as you launch the DRS AOL backup Software on your computer the home screen of the software will be visible to you as displayed: