If you want to combine multiple Outlook Calendars into one, you are on the right page. In this article, we will explain how you can merge Microsoft Outlook calendars. We describe the manual approach in which you perform some simple steps in Outlook. Along with that, we disclose the best professional PST Merge Tool to combine/merge multiple Outlook Calendars easily and efficiently.
MS Outlook is an email client most suited for businesses and individuals. You can manage multiple email accounts via this application. Along with the mailing solution, it also provides Calendars to manage appointments and events efficiently. Sometimes, you need to combine/merge multiple Outlook Calendars into one. For that, you can use the inbuilt Import/Export functionality of Outlook.
Most users come to us with a query, How do I merge two calendars in Microsoft Outlook? You will be required to use the Import/Export feature of MS Outlook to merge two or more calendars into one. First, export your calendars into a PST file. After that, import this calendar to another Outlook calendar folder that you want to merge it with. This way, you can easily combine any number of Outlook calendars.
Adding multiple calendars into one is an efficient way to manage. But it is not the only reason for merging all your calendars. In the next section, let us discuss why users want to combine two calendars in Outlook.
Why Combine Multiple Outlook Calendars into One?
When you have various Outlook Calendars that contain the necessary data, merging them into one will eliminate all the hurdles and complications. If you are the one who has multiple Calendars in Outlook, you need to know the benefits of adding Outlook calendars.
- Merging multiple Outlook calendars into one makes it easy to manage all your Outlook contacts.
- You can easily share all your Outlook calendars at once. Also, it becomes easier to migrate your Outlook calendars.
- When you have merged multiple Outlook calendars, you can easily back up all your data and restore them in case of accidental data loss.
It is time to check the manual solution to merge multiple Outlook contacts.
Manual Methods to Merge Microsoft Outlook Calendars
MS Outlook provides the feature to combine multiple Outlook calendars into one. In this manual or DIY solution, you backup your Outlook Calendars into PST file format. After that, import the Outlook calendar to the other calendar that you want to combine. This way, you can easily merge multiple Outlook calendars into one.
Follow the below instructions to merge two Outlook calendars.
#1. Backup Outlook Calendars as PST File
- Open MS Outlook in your system and click on the File button.
- Select the Open & Export tab and click on the Import/Export option.
- After that, select the Export to a file option and press the Next button.
- Choose the Outlook data file (.pst) option and hit the Next button.
- Select the Outlook Calendar folder and click on the Next button.
- Press the Browse button to define a destination and click on the Finish button.
After performing the above, your Outlook calendars will get migrated into your PC as a PST file. Now, you have to import this Outlook data file into the desired Outlook Calendar that you want to merge with.
#2. Import PST File to MS Outlook
- In the MS Outlook application, select File.
- Choose the Open & Export option and click on the Import/Export wizard.
- After that, select the Import from another program or file option and hit Next.
- Click on the Outlook Data File (.pst) option and press Next.
- Now, click Browse and locate the desired PST file containing calendars. PressOK.
- Mark the Do Not Import Duplicate Items option and click Next.
- After that, choose the destination calendar folder and unselect the Include Subfolder option.
- At last, click on the Import items in the same folder option and press Finish to complete the process.
By performing the above procedure, you can easily combine multiple Outlook calendars into a single calendar file. It is the manual method to sync Outlook calendars in one. It is suitable for users who are familiar with the functionalities of Outlook. However, non-technical users find it difficult to execute the steps. Therefore, we suggest the advanced professional PST Merger Tool.
Combine/Merge Multiple Outlook Calendars into One Using Automated Tool
DRS PST Merge Tool is the best solution to merge multiple Outlook PST files into one. So, you can easily combine or merge two Outlook calendars in one. Unlike the manual method, it provides you with numerous advanced features for excluding all unnecessary mailbox items. This application allows you to merge and join PST files. You can also add password protection to the merged PST file to protect your valuable data. Moreover, it is widely compatible with all versions of Windows OS.
I hope this article has provided all the necessary information regarding how to combine/merge multiple Outlook calendars. You can merge multiple calendars through the MS Outlook application. It has the Import/Export feature that allows you to back up Outlook items as PST files and import them into any desired folder. The best solution to combine/merge multiple Outlook calendars is the PST Merge Tool. It makes merging Outlook calendars fast and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow the below steps to combine multiple Outlook calendars into one calendar.
● Open MS Outlook and then click File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
● After that, choose the Export to a file option and backup Outlook calendars as a PST file.
● Again, click on File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
● This time, select the Import from another program or file option and upload the PST file into another Outlook Calendar folder you want to merge.
A group calendar helps you conduct meetings, events, and other tasks. Every individual can edit the group calendars. Whereas, a shared calendar is useful for managing an individual’s appointments.