An Abstract: Many users want to convert PDF to PNG image format. However, it is quite difficult to find an appropriate solution. In this blog, we will explain some of the most efficient and easy-to-perform methods. So, read the article carefully till the end.
Why Need to Save PDF as PNG?
Every user has reasons to change the file type. We will explain some of the most common reasons for changing the file type.
- If the image has been edited multiple times, PNG format will be better than PDF format.
- PDFs are suitable when you want to print a document. However, it is not appropriate when you want to edit the picture.
- Some image viewer applications do not support PDF files. Therefore, you need to convert from PDF to PNG. So, you can access it in any application.
These are only a few causes for changing PDF to PNG format. There are many more reasons. Now, we will explain how you can convert PDF to PNG Windows.
How to Change a PDF File to PNG Image Format?
There are different techniques to export PDF to PNG image type. You can perform the file type conversion using Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop. These are the manual solutions. However, if you are looking for a fast and effective solution, we suggest you opt for the professional application. Let us explore all the methods one by one.
Also Read: How to Print a Secured PDF Document without Password
#1. Convert PDF to PNG Using Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat allows you to edit PDF file properties. It also enables you to convert PDF to other file types. Here, we are using Adobe Acrobat Reader CC. If you use another version of Acrobat, the procedure will remain almost the same. Perform the below steps to change your PDF to PNG file format.
- Locate the desired PDF file in your system.
- Select the file and right-click on it. Choose the Open with option and click on the Adobe Acrobat
- Now, the file will be opened in Adobe Acrobat. Click on the Tools option.
- Press the Export PDF option.
- Expand the Convert To field and select the Image (jpg, tiff, png) option.
- After that, expand the Image Format option and opt for the PNG format.
- Select the Image Quality as high and click on the Export to PNG button.
- Define the destination for the resultant file and hit the Save button.
- Finally, your PDF file will get saved in PNG image format.
#2. Change PDF to PNG Through Photoshop
You can also export PDF to PNG image format using Adobe Photoshop. It supports PDF to PNG high quality conversion. The upcoming steps are performed on Photoshop CC 2019. The steps on other versions will be similar. Follow the below instructions to convert PDF to PNG file format.
- Open Adobe Photoshop in your system.
- Click on the File button and select the Open option.
- After that, browse the desired PDF file and click on the Open button.
- Now, the file will appear on your screen. Select all the pages of the PDF file you want to convert.
- Click on the File option from the top menu bar again, and choose the Export option.
- Select the Quick Export as PNG option to save PDF to PNG.
- Choose a specific destination to save the converted file and press the Save button.
- It will successfully save your file in PNG file format.
#3. Convert PDF to PNG Professionally
DRS PDF Converter Tool is a sturdy and efficient way to convert PDF files to PNG image format. Along with that, you can also convert your PDF files into diverse document and image formats. The application is widely compatible with all versions of Windows OS. A novice user will be comfortable using this application because it has a simple and interactive GUI.
I hope this article has provided you with all the required information. We described three effective methods to convert PDF to PNG. You can change your PNG files using Adobe Acrobat or Photoshop. But, if you are a non-technical user and want to convert PDFs in bulk, the professional tool is the best solution.