In this blog, we will be discussing the ways to retrieve the mail lost in the Archive folder. Gmail has the feature wherein you can archive your old email messages so that they stop jumbling up your inbox, which sometimes cannot be viewed but it is saved somewhere in the background. This situation is really irritating. When you try to view your email saved at the Archive but it is lost somewhere. Gmail is one of the easiest ways of mailing and it is known for its simplicity and it is used by most of us as the prime account. Losing the email at times creates a problem. I have been getting an end number of queries on How to retrieve the lost archive mail in Gmail. Let’s see how to find archived email in gmail.
I have been using the archiving option to organize my Gmail inbox without deleting any of them. But, while doing so, I have sent some of my urgent mail to the Archive folder. Now the problem is that I am not able to view my email anywhere now. Kindly give your valuable suggestion on How to check and retrieve archived emails from Gmail ASAP.
Don’t you worry!! Archive emails from the Gmail account can easily be retrieved within a fraction of second.
Two Methods to Retrieve Archive Email in Gmail
How to Retrieve the Lost Archive Email in Gmail in the Mobile
Login to your Gmail account
- All you have to do is to log into Gmail, enter your Google email address and password and tap Sign in.
- Tap this icon ☰. It’s located at the top-left corner of your mobile screen as soon as you will perform this action a menu will pop out.
- Tap All mail. You will get this option at the bottom of the screen.
- All the emails that are there in the inbox are stored in the All Mail folder.
- The All Mail folder contains all emails that are in your inbox, as well as the messages in your inbox.
- You can also tap on the magnifying glass icon at the top-right corner of the screen is also the option to find the lost mail. All you have to do is to type the specific email’s sender, subject line, or a keyword for the advanced search.
Retrieve the Archive Email in Your P.C
Open the google chrome, If you have already logged into Gmail, then also soon as you will log in it will redirect you to your inbox.
- If you have not signed in to your Gmail account, then click SIGN IN at the top-right hand side corner of the page then put your email address and password.
- Then open the inbox tree. You will be getting options in this column, starting with Inbox, given on the left-hand side of the page. By doing this action the tree will be expanded and it will show some more options.
- Now click ‘More’. It’s given at the bottom of the tree.
- Then Click ‘All Mail’. You can see this option near the More menu option. Click on it by doing this it will take you to the All Mail folder.
- Then search for archived mail. All the emails are there in the ‘All mail folder’ which are in your inbox. And also all the emails that you’ve ever archived.
- Every email which doesn’t have the “Inbox” tag on the left side of the email’s subject line is archived email.
- If you remember any particular archived email’s sender, subject line, or a keyword from the body, you can type this information into the search bar given at the top of the Gmail page.
How to Archive Gmail as PDF?
If you want to take a backup of Gmail emails as PDF on the local PC, then you can try the Gmail Converter Software. If you facing problems in archiving Gmail emails online then it is better to take the backup of Gmail emails into PC. This software is the best utility for archiving emails in an offline mode.
Now you know the techniques on how to find the archived email in Gmail. You can find them through the Gmail mobile app or by logging in online on the Gmail portal. You can even save all the Gmail emails into PC if archiving of emails is troubling you. Now you have various options and you have to decide which method would be the best.