Download and Install the DRS EPUB File Converter on your computer and run it as an administrator.
You will find an easy-to-use interface, and it will contain four different options:
- Add File:- It allows you to select single or multiple EPUB files for conversion.
- Add Folder:- It allows you to add a folder containing multiple EPUB files.
- Remove:- Select the file and click on this to exclude the file from the software wizard.
- Remove All:- Click on this to remove all added EPUB files.
Here, click the Add File button to browse the EPUB files.
Select the eBook files from your local drive and click Open.
Click Next to proceed further.
Choose the saving format as PDF or others from the drop-down list.
Tap on these buttons:
- Log Path:- It will enable you to set the path for the Log file.
- Temp Path:- It allows you to assign a destination path for the temp file.
- Destination Path:- Click on this to choose the location where you want to save the output folder.
Check the Custom Folder Name option to assign the output folder name.
You can also set the height and width of the file's pages.
The software also allows setting password protection on the PDF file. For this, click on the Set Password button.
Go to the Password and Confirm Password section and enter the same password.
Choose these options if required: Set the same password on all files or Set the password individual in a file(s). Click Back.
Click on the Start Conversion button to initiate the conversion process.
Finally, the conversion process is completed successfully. Click Ok.
Here, you can also download the final report of the process.
Apart from converting EPUB files to PDF, you can also convert eBook files to Word Format like DOC and DOCX. Here are the steps to convert EPUB files to DOC format, first follow the steps from 1 to 5 and then performed the given below steps:
Now, select the saving format as DOC from the list.
Here, you must assign the saving path of the Log, Temp and Destination.
You can also enter the output folder's name and set the file pages' height and width.
Click the Set Password button for securing the output file,i.e., Word with password protection.
After that, tap the Start Conversion button to initiate the EPUB files to the Word document conversion process.
At last, you will find a pop-up displaying the message: Conversion has been completed Successfully. Click Ok.
The Download Report button allows users to save the process report for further requirements.