Follow the Step-By-Step Guide Procedure to Split or Combine vCard/VCF files
Download and Install the DRS VCF Merge and Split Software and run it as administrator.
The software shows you four different options:
- Add Files:- Click on this to browse single or multiple VCF files.
- Add Folder:- It allows you to add a folder containing multiple vCard files.
- Remove:- It helps you remove the added VCF file if it is not required.
- Remove All:- Click on this to exclude all the added VCF or vCard files.
Click the Add files or Add Folder option to browse the desired VCF files to split or merge.
Select the files from the location you saved and click Open.
Now, the software displays you all the added VCF files.
You can also click on these buttons:
- Log Path:- It allows you to set the path for the log file.
- Destination Path:- It will help you to allocate the destination path for the output folder.
The software offers two different options: Merge and Split.
Click on the required one. Here, we discuss the Merging process of VCF files. So, tap on the Merge button.
Once the process is completed, you will find a pop-up showing Merge Process Completed Successfully. Click Ok.
In Next wizard, the software shows you the process report like No. of vCard in input, No. of vCard in output, Duration, Path, and Status.
You can also download the merging process report by clicking the Download Report button. Or, you can start the merging or splitting process again using the Home button.