Yahoo Mail is one of the oldest email clients that has not lost its market and audience for decades. Although it has updated its features and services to match the latest trends and other email clients, the issue of cyber-attacks and malware intrusion is still rising exponentially. It leads users to turn to other alternatives to safeguard their data and emails. Hence, the query arises, how to save Yahoo email as PDF?
In this blog, you will get to know how to save Yahoo email as PDF and download Yahoo emails to PC as PDF. The PDF file format is considered to be safe and can be transferred and accessed easily on different platforms. Hence, storing the Yahoo Mail emails as PDF files is the best solution to prevent them from any cyber threats. Taking a backup of these emails on your computer is the safest measure to prevent them.
Also Read: How To Backup Gmail Emails to External Hard Drive & Computer
All the users are familiar with the PDF file format. Therefore, they can easily access the email data on these files without having any threat of data breach. So, before we move towards providing the solution to your query of how to save Yahoo email as PDF, let us understand the reasons that compel users to do the same.
Reasons to Save Yahoo Emails as PDF to Computer
Some of the most common reasons to save and backup Yahoo Mail emails to your PC are mentioned below.
- It acts as a backup of your Yahoo Mail mailbox on your computer. As you save your Yahoo email in PDF format, you can easily access them and in times when the backup is required.
- To prevent your mailbox data and emails from cyber and online threats. It is the best solution to prevent emails as all your data will be on your PC offline in PDF file format.
- If you want to access your email and do not have a working or stable internet connection, then the PDF data of your Yahoo email can come in handy.
- It is a secure way to keep your crucial mailbox data and prevent any hacking attempts, as PDF files can be locked and protected using a password.
All the above-mentioned reasons lure the users to download Yahoo emails to computer. Now, moving forward towards the solution to the user query of how to save Yahoo email as PDF.
How to Save Yahoo Emails as PDF to Computer
You can take the help of the following manual methods to save your Yahoo emails to your PC as a PDF file without any issues.
Using Yahoo Print Feature
Yahoo Mail has provided its users an inbuilt print feature that can save a particular email as a PDF file to the desired location on the system. It is an easy method, and you can undertake it using the steps mentioned below.
- Sign In to your Yahoo Mail account using your login credentials.
- Choose the particular email that you wish to save as a PDF to the computer.
- Now, click on the More icon on the top right corner of the email.
- From the options, select Print.
- A print tab will open, then choose the printing options as per your need.
- Then, click on the Save icon.
- Pick the location on your computer to save the PDF file and press Save.
Through the above steps, you can archive Yahoo email to PDF on your computer at your desired and chosen location.
Through MS Word
You can use the MS Word application program to tackle your query of how to save Yahoo email as PDF. It can store the email on your computer in different formats, including the PDF file format. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do the same accurately.
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account using the correct username and password.
- Open the email that you want to save to your computer as a PDF file.
- Now, copy the contents of the email using either your mouse or pressing Ctrl+C keys simultaneously.
- After that, open MS Word on your system.
- Here, paste the contents of the email that you copied.
- Click on the Save As option to open the Save As
- In the Save As type drop-down, pick the PDF file format.
- Then, click on the Save button to store the file as a PDF on the computer.
You can use the above manual methods as a solution to your problem of how to save Yahoo email as PDF. However, both these methods are not apt for most users as they are very time taking methods. You can save only a single email at once in the PDF file format using these methods. It could be troublesome for users that wish to perform bulk conversions of their emails. Additionally, these methods do not always work and can sometimes show some errors.
Hence, if you want to overcome all these limitations of the manual method, you can go for an alternate solution, i.e., DRS Yahoo Backup Tool. It is effective software that can save your complete Yahoo mailbox in the PDF file format in a single go. In addition to PDF, you can also save your Yahoo emails to various file formats like PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, HTML, MHT, TXT, JSON, etc. Moreover, it also allows the users to migrate their Yahoo emails to other email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, iCloud, Yandex Mail, Zoho Mail, etc.
Here, we have resolved all the different queries of the users like how to save Yahoo email as PDF, how to save Yahoo emails to hard drive, how to download Yahoo emails, how to save a Yahoo email as a file, how to backup Yahoo mail to hard drive. All these queries have the same solution that has been provided in this blog. You can take the help of manual solutions to resolve your query. Nevertheless, if you do not want to face the limitations posed by them, you can directly go for the automated professional Yahoo Backup Tool method.