Nowadays every smart user depends on PDF document for storing their information and contents because it is the most secured file format which can’t be accessed by any unauthorized user. In order to make the PDF file more secure the user protects it with a password. Sometimes due to the presence of multiple PDF files the user forgets the password. So in this article, I am going to discuss how to open password encrypted PDF file without a password.
There are two types of password which are set in PDF Documents:-
- User’s Password- This password is entered to view the contents present in the PDF file. Without entering this password you cannot access the PDF file contents.
- Owner’s Password-It is necessary to enter the owner’s password because you can’t modify the content without entering the password. If you want to print the PDF file then also the owner’s password is needed.
So one thing is clear that you cannot do anything with the PDF file until and unless you don’t have a password. So I will tell you the various solution through which you can remove the PDF restrictions and access password protected PDF file.
Four tricks to Open Secured PDF Document
There are some manual tricks which no one will tell you. You can try them according to the situation.
Remove Password via Google Chrome
- Drag and Drop the file in a new tab of Google Chrome or Make a Right Click on the file and in the Open With option select the respective browser.
- Make a Right-Click on the PDF file and Click on Print.
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF option in printers and click on Print.
- Once you will complete this process, your PDF file will be automatically downloaded on the system without password.
This trick will help you to open password encrypted PDF file without any password or third party software. If it doesn’t work then try the next trick.
Unlock PDF file using Acrobat Reader
- Download, Install and Open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Now Open the PDF file from which you want to remove the password.
- Under the File, Tab Click on Properties and then on Permission Details.
- Click on Security
- Choose No Security
- In Security Method, Drop-Down menu Click on Remove Password.
- Save the PDF at the Desired location.
After saving the PDF file you will be able to open it and can see all the contents present on it.
You May like this article as well:- 5 Causes of Data Loss
Try Free Web Application
There are many free websites which remove the PDF passwords easily. You just have to upload the PDF file and in no time they will remove the password and you can download the password-free PDF. But you can’t trust this website blindly. There are some chances of data loss and PDF file corruption. Your PDF file can be misused by the moderators. So this trick works but your data is not secure.
What should you do now?
Don’t worry you can try the PDF Restriction Remover tool which will definitely remove the password from the secured PDF files.
PDF Security Remover Software
This software is specially designed to remove any kind of restriction from a PDF Document. If the PDF file is encrypted then also this tool can read that file. I would like to share some of the features of this software:-
- Removes Password from multiple PDF files in a Single Shot.
- Deletes Owner’s and as well as User’s Password from PDF file.
- The user can copy, edit and print content from the PDF file.
- Modification of Metadata is possible.
- Compatible with all the versions of windows
- Saves recovered Data
So, if you don’t want to follow the lengthy tricks then try this shortcut. It will help you to open password encrypted PDF Document.
I have told you the various tricks so it is up to you that which trick fits in your situation. If you don’t want to waste your time on the manual tricks then you can go with the professional tool. The web applications are also effective but they are not safe. So take the best decision and make your choice.
I wish you remove your PDF password and open the document.