For our day to day communication with our clients as well as co-workers, Outlook is one of the most widely used e-mail client software. Its integration with the Exchange Server makes Outlook most popular among all email clients. Outlook is more than just an email software as it offers various functions like integrating with other devices, enhancements in communicating in the form of theme and background, set up meetings, security features to protect it from third parties etc. only in one platform.
Outlook is one of the first priorities for communicating via email in almost every organization but sometimes users complain about common issues which they face on regular basis. In this article, you will get to know some common Outlook issues and ways to fix them.
Download Free DRS PST Repair Tool to repair Outlook PST file mailboxes from their corrupt stage and move them to a healthy PST, EML, DBX, MSG, MBOX, VCF, ICS, HTML, and Text file.
Let’s explore some techniques to resolve most common Outlook errors.
Common Outlook issues and solutions
- Outlook error #1- Repeated request for passwords: Sometimes when you try to send an email in Outlook, again and again, it requests for a password. To resolve it quickly Go to Control Panel and use the mail option to edit your Outlook profile.
- Outlook error #2- Send receive error 0x800ccc0f: It is seen whenever you are trying to send/receive SMTP based emails error 0x800ccc0f occurs.
There are several solutions to fix it like disable unnecessary plug-ins, start outlook in safe mode etc.
- Outlook error #3- Unable to open Outlook: Among the list of most common Outlook errors, this error is most common due to its rigorous use. Probably your Outlook is crashed when even after numerous attempts Outlook does not open, to fix it immediately generally users restart their system which is not a permanent solution to get out of this problem. For proper functioning of Outlook, you have to follow some practices on regular basis:
- Keep only frequently used add-ins with your Outlook and delete unnecessary add-ins.
- Enabled anti-virus interrupts the performance of your Outlook, disable anti-virus to work on it smoothly.
- Manage data files in a systematic way by reducing its size.
- Update Outlook on a regular
- Outlook error #4- Unable to send emails: Many times users are not able to send their important emails. A possible reason for this interruption is the undefined destination of the email address, HTML-email messages. It is recommended that if one changes the format of HTML message to plain or text format, the issue can be resolved.
- Outlook error #5- Data file got corrupted: Due to corruption in data file Outlook users unable to access their crucial data. To access your data file users can Repair PST File by using SCANPST.EXE. It is an inbuilt repair tool available in Outlook to fix this issue. If it does not work then there are other alternative approaches to fix your corrupt Outlook data file.
- Outlook error #6- Limited Space: With frequent use of emails and various other functionalities of Outlook PST file size gets too large and consequently Outlook performance slows down which result into an inability to add extra data to it. If within the time it is not fixed there are chances it may get corrupt, so to avoid such situations what you can do is delete unnecessary files and make your Outlook storage space free for its smooth functioning.
These are common Outlook issues and solutions or Outlook errors which can be encountered by any regular Outlook user. In case if after trying these solutions you are unable to fix these issues then what you can do is try the demo version of the reliable and easy to use Outlook PST Recovery tool and smoothly communicate with your colleagues as well as clients.
1 thought on “6 Common Outlook issues and how to fix them – Outlook Errors DIY Approach”
With thanks! Valuable information!