Are you searching for how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo? If yes, this article will be helpful to you. Here, we will discuss various techniques to restore the data. Also, we will explain the best method as per your requirement. So, read the article carefully to learn about all the solutions.
Yahoo Mail is one of the most trusted email service providers. It offers you various advanced features with data security. Apart from that, it has a simple and interactive layout so that anyone can easily use all the features. This email client also provides you an option to recover the deleted emails.
Now, if you have unintentionally deleted all emails in yahoo or lost your mailbox files, you can restore them by performing various methods. But before that, you have to learn the benefits of recovering emails through standard techniques.
Benefits of Using the Standard Methods to Restore the Data
Your mailbox contains some valuable files. If you have lost them due to any reason, you can restore them with several techniques. Now, the manual operations for how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo are effective in file recovery. You do not need any additional assistance. Before learning about them, let us explore some characteristics of these manual methods.
- The standard techniques are free of cost. You do not need to pay for third-party software. You can recover the deleted Yahoo Mail emails by using the inbuilt features of Yahoo Mail.
- There are several manual methods available to restore data. You can choose any technique as per your requirement.
- The manual operations are safe because they are inbuilt options of the email providers. You do not need to enter your login credential into any third-party software.
Above are the main characteristic features of the manual methods. Now, let us learn – How to recover permanently deleted emails from Yahoo?
How to Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo?
There are different solutions on how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo Mail. These techniques are free of cost and effective. You do not need any additional tools. You can restore the data using the inbuilt features of Yahoo Mail. The most prominent methods are as below.
- Recover Deleted Emails from Trash
- Submit a Restore Request
Method 1: Recover Deleted Emails From Trash
In this method, you can recover deleted email account in yahoo from the Trash or Deleted Items folder. It contains all the emails that you have deleted from the inbox or another mailbox folder.
- Login to your Yahoo account.
- Now, click on the Deleted Items/Trash folder in the left pane.
- After that, select desired emails that you want to restore.
- Click on the Move button at the top bar.
- And choose Inbox or another mailbox folder from the list.
- It will recover your deleted emails to the desired folder.
The above technique for how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo will only work if you do not delete emails from the Trash folder. If you permanently delete the emails, you can opt for the succeeding method to restore your data.
Method 2: Submit a Restore Request
This method is effective because you can recover permanently deleted data. So, follow the below instructions.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Now, save all your previous emails in case of data loss.
- Click on the Yahoo Mail Help Center button in the top right.
- After that, select the Recover lost or deleted emails from the FAQs
- Next, click on the Send a Restore Request
- Now, fill in the reason for sending the restore request.
- Assign the time limit and your email ID.
- At last, press the Create Request button to send the request.
These are the manual methods to restore your Yahoo Mail. They are effective but not suitable for everyone. Sometimes, users find them difficult to perform. Also, these techniques for how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo do not allow you to restore only limited emails. So, you need to create backups of your Yahoo Mailbox files.
Limitations of Restoring Mailbox Files
The standard procedures to recover Yahoo Mail emails are effective, but they also have some vulnerabilities. You cannot fix these drawbacks by any means. The main limitations are as below.
- If your yahoo emails disappeared from inbox, you could recover deleted Yahoo emails up to a particular range. Beyond that, you cannot restore the data by any method.
- The process is time-consuming and has a risk of data loss. Also, you cannot recover the corrupted files.
- The manual methods are not favorable for every user. Non-technical users find them difficult to perform.
- After restoring the data, there is no guarantee of file corruption and data loss.
Because of all the above reasons, it is advisable to create a backup of your emails. The best method of saving your mailbox data is a professional method.
Professional Solution to Backup Yahoo Mail Emails
DRS Yahoo Backup Tool is a professional utility that helps you to backup your Yahoo Mail emails to your system. The tool efficiently saves your mailbox items like Inbox, Outbox, Sent, Drafts, Deleted Items, Archive, etc. You can backup your emails into various file formats. Also, you can migrate the mailbox data to different email clients such as Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, Live Exchange, Amazon Webmail, etc. The software provides various advanced features to make a customized backup. Despite all these features, the tool has an interactive user interface such that any new user can easily use the tool.
After reading the article, it is concluded that there are various solutions for how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo. However, it does not ensure further security of data. So, you should create a backup of your mailbox files. DRS Yahoo Recovery Software is a professional tool that saves valuable emails to your system in various file formats. Equipped with full features, it is the best tool to backup complete mailbox data effectively.
Below are the most frequent queries related to permanently deleted Yahoo emails asked by many Yahoo users.
Q: How to Recover deleted emails from Yahoo after 30 days?
Ans: Follow the steps below to recover a deleted email from Yahoo.
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Click on the Deleted Items folder.
- Select the emails that you want to restore.
- Now, press the Restore to Inbox button.
- All your deleted email will get moved to Inbox.
You cannot recover a permanently deleted email from Yahoo after 30 Days. Once you permanently delete an email, you can recover it only within 7 days of deletion.
Q: Yahoo Emails Disappeared from Inbox. How do I recover lost emails?
Ans: Every email deleted from the Inbox folder will get moved to the Deleted Items folder. So, you can restore your emails back from the Deleted Items.
Q: How long does Yahoo keep deleted emails?
Ans: Yahoo will keep a permanently deleted emails on the server only for 7 days. After that, it removes it from the server to maintain the free space for new emails.
Q: Can you recover permanently deleted emails?
Ans: You can only recover permanently deleted emails within one week of deletion. You have to send a request to Yahoo for the recovery of your mailbox files.
Q: How long does Yahoo save deleted emails?
Ans: You can recover a deleted email from the Deleted Items folder or trash folder. However, if you delete an email from this folder, it will get permanently deleted from your mailbox. Yahoo will also remove it from the server after 7 days of deletion.