Are you looking for possible ways to migrate RoundCube to Office 365? If yes, you landed on the right page. In this article, we come up with the best techniques to migrate emails from RoundCube to Office 365.
As we know, Roundcube is a web-based email client, and Microsoft Office 365 is a collaborative suite. cPanel provides a Roundcube web-based email application along with two interactive webmail interfaces known as SquirrelMail and Horde. This email client supports 70 languages and offers various features like a calendar, contacts, etc.
Office 365 is a newly developed version of Microsoft Office software. It is multiple subscription-based services that offers Office, Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Office Web Apps. Both email clients provide multiple features. But there are some reasons to migrate from Round Cube to office 365.
Reasons to Migrate RoundCube to Office 365
Before directly jumping to the solution to query: how to sync Round Cube email to Office 365? We need to know the reasons for migrating RoundCube to Office 365. Let’s start with the most common cause.
- Using Office 365 email, you can easily access your data like PowerPoint, documents, etc., from anywhere.
- If two persons or a group are working on the same assignment, then Microsoft Office 365 is a suitable application for collaborative operations.
- Because of subscription-based email, Office 365 provides multiple features.
- Office 365 has many in-built security features that prevent your crucial data, like Mobile Device Management, Message Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, and Advanced Threat Analytics.
These are the common reasons to shift the RoundCube setup in Office 365. Now, start with the process for this migration.
Possible Ways to Migrate Round Cube to Office 365
Here, we will discuss the suitable answer to this question, how to add RoundCube to Outlook 365? This process is divided into two phases. Firstly, you need to migrate your email data from Roundcube. This step is manually performed, but after completing this process, there is no manual approach to export emails to Office 365. So, in the second step, you need to use our professional tool. It is easy to operate application and will help you to transfer your whole data with multiple features.
#1. Download RounCube Emails as EML Files
#2. Export EML File to Office 365 using Automatic Approach
#Step 1- Download RounCube Emails as EML Files
- Sign in to your Roundcube with the required credentials.
- Then, choose the mail from Inbox and press the More options.
- Now, select the Download option from the dropdown.
- You can see the downloaded email in your account. By using this process, you can download your entire mailbox item.
Now, you are required to migrate RoundCube to O365. The second step is not a standard method, because there is no manual way to migrate emails from Round Cube to Office 365 account. So, you are required to use a professional technique for the final step. In the next part, we will discuss an expert tool to make this process easy without any complications.
#Step 2 – Export EML File to Office 365 using Automatic Approach
DRS EML Converter Tool is a utility that transfers your entire inbox in Office 365 without having any glitches. It also provides you the facility to convert your EML data in different file formats, like HTML, JSON, PST, OST, MBOX, EMLX, CSV, etc. Also, this tool supports many email clients, like Office 365, Yahoo, Thunderbird, GoDaddy, IMAP, Hotmail, Opera Mail, etc. This utility serves many essential features: Multiple File Selection Feature, Migrate Emails without Attachments, Option to Save in Same Folder, Supportable by all Windows, Provides interactive interface, etc.
Furthermore, you can download the demo version of this utility to know the function of this tool. Follow the below-given steps to perform RoundCube to Office 365 migration.
- First, download the tool and run it as an administrator in your system.
- Click on the Browse button to select the EML file for migration, and press the Next
- Now, choose the desired mailbox from the preview. Hit the Next
- Furthermore, from the Save/Backup/Migrate As field, select the Office 365 email application.
- On the next slide, enter your Office 365 email credentials and click on the Sign in button.
- Now, choose all the specifications of the tool as per your requirement.
- At last, tap the Convert button to export the RoundCube EML files to Office 365 account.
Moreover, in this blog, we resolve your query, “how to migrate from webmail to Office 365” with the best possible solution. Firstly, we mentioned the manual step, and for the final result, you need to use our professional tool. This automatic approach is preferred by experts. So, we suggest you to use this application as a fast and effective tool to migrate RoundCube to Office 365.