Why it is Required to Backup Gmail Emails Locally
We all know Gmail does not perform automatic Backup.
How can DRS Gmail Backup Tool help you?
- Prevent your Gmail data from getting lost permanently using DRS Gmail Backup Tool.
- Having a permanent backup of your Gmail emails along with all the attachments.
- It frees up your Gmail cloud storage space.
- You can migrate your Gmail mailbox to another email client.
Have you deleted your important Gmail emails by mistake? Or are you trying to get back your Gmail emails that you have deleted permanently? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you will find your answers here. In this blog, we will guide you to recover permanently deleted Gmail emails effectively.
There are various instances due to human error that lead to the accidental deletion of Gmail emails. Hence, users are always searching for answers to their queries like how do I recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail?, how to recover deleted Gmail emails?, how to recover permanently deleted emails from trash Gmail? etc.
All these questions have the same common solution, and the methods for them are mentioned below. But before we move towards the techniques to perform Gmail deleted emails recovery. Let go through the need to recover permanently deleted Gmail emails.
Need to Recover Deleted Gmail emails?
The below points show us the need to recover the Gmail emails that are deleted from the mailbox.
- To access and retrieve any old information that was in the lost or deleted emails.
- If the email deletion happened due to an accident and was not intentional, then the user would be required to recover deleted Gmail emails.
- Due to the organizational requirements asking for viewing the old record that was deleted by you.
All the above reasons compel the users to recover permanently deleted Gmail emails. You can do the same by following the below solutions.
How to Recover Deleted Emails from Gmail?
Google has provided multiple options for your benefit to recover deleted emails from Gmail. If you have deleted your Gmail emails within 30 days, then you can recover them easily using the Trash of your mailbox.
How to Retrieve Deleted Emails from Gmail Trash?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to retrieve deleted emails from the Gmail Trash folder.
- Log into your Gmail account and scroll down to click on the More folder option.
- You will find the Trash folder under the More Click on it to open.
- Search for the email in the Trash folder to recover and check on the check box in front of the mail.
- Then, select the Move to option and pick the Inbox folder to send the deleted email to the Inbox folder from where you can access it easily.
Using the above steps, you can retrieve deleted emails from the Gmail Trash folder if they were deleted within 30 days. Perhaps, it happens occasionally that some users are not able to find the Trash folder in their Gmail mailbox folders.
How will you recover permanently deleted Gmail emails if you cannot even find the Trash folder in your Gmail account? Do not worry, we will help you to recover and find your Trash folder.
Recovering Gmail Trash Folder
There is the possibility that the user cannot find the Trash Folder under the Gmail mailbox folders. You can recover the Gmail Trash folder by changing some Gmail Settings and then retrieve your lost Gmail emails. Follow the below steps precisely to do the same.
- Login to your Gmail account using your Gmail credentials.
- Click on the Settings Gear icon and choose to See All Settings.
- Now, select the Labels
- Then, scroll down to come to the Trash option and click on the Show
It will display your Trash folder in your Gmail mailbox folders, and you can perform the deleted Gmail emails recovery using the above-mentioned steps.
However, if the user has deleted the Gmail emails before 30 days, then you cannot recover them from the Trash folder. Moreover, if you have deleted the emails from the Trash folder manually, then they are permanently deleted and cannot be found in Trash.
We have provided solutions through which you can recover permanently deleted Gmail emails. They have been briefed in a stepwise manner so that you can execute them precisely.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail after 30 Days?
After 30 days, Gmail does not allow the users to recover the emails from the Trash folder as it removes the emails permanently from there. Therefore, to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail after 30 days, you can go through the below techniques.
- Restore Using Google Workspace Admin
Once you delete your Gmail emails from the Trash or when they get permanently deleted, you can take the help of Google Workspace Admin. Perhaps, it only works to recover permanently deleted emails that have been deleted permanently within 25 days. You can go through the below steps to do the same.
- Sign In to your Google Workspace Admin Console with your Administrator account only.
- Now, look for the Users icon on the homepage.
- After that, click on the More option of the selected user and then hit on Restore Data.
- Then, choose the Date Range to restore the emails 25 days before the permanent deletion.
- You have to select Gmail from the drop-down options.
- At last, click on the Restore
The recovery time of these emails depends upon the amount of data and the size of the emails. It could take hours or even days to recover permanently deleted Gmail emails with this method.
- Through Gmail Search Option
The search option provided in the Gmail email client is a valuable tool that can even help in recovering permanently deleted emails.
To perform the recovery using this method, you can click on the Search Options arrow button present in your search bar. Once it expands to view all the options, leave all the entries empty and choose the date range as per your requirement of the emails. Then, click on the Search button.
As you click on Search, all the emails from the picked date range will appear in the email section. It is also useful to recover deleted spam Gmail emails.
- Gmail Support Team
The Gmail Support team is a great platform to ask and resolve your queries or any issue that you are facing with your account.
To recover permanently deleted Gmail emails also, you can take the help of the Gmail Support Team. It is a method that is mostly utilized in the events of some attacks or intrusions on the Gmail account. However, if you follow the below steps, you can get your emails back from the Gmail Support Team.
- Sign In to your Gmail account and search for the Help Center.
- Now, open the Gmail Message Recovery Tool form on the Help Center
- After that, fill the form as per your need.
- Finally, hit the Submit button to send the form.
All the methods mentioned above are manual solutions that can help you to recover permanently deleted Gmail emails. Nevertheless, these methods have some limitations that restrict their usability. They are time-consuming as the recovery process could take even days to complete. Furthermore, novice users can have some problems executing them due to their complexity.
There is also an alternative to resolving the deleted emails issue. You can take the entire backup of your Gmail mailbox to your local drive. It will allow you to access your emails whenever required and would not affect you even if you accidentally delete your emails.
The Gmail Backup Tool is the most prominent tool for this purpose. It can save and backup your Gmail emails to your hard drive in various file formats like PDF, EMLX, MBOX, JSON, PST, PNG, etc. Additionally, you can migrate your Gmail emails in bulk to multiple other email clients like Yahoo Mail, Thunderbird, Office 365, Zoho Mail, Amazon WebMail, etc.
To recover permanently deleted Gmail emails is a common task for Gmail users. You can recover these emails from the Trash folder if not more than 30 days have passed. However, if you have lost your emails even from Trash, then you can shift to the manual techniques for the recovery. Thereafter, if you are not satisfied with these solutions, you can directly go to the professional third-party Gmail Backup Tool to backup the Gmail emails to your system and overcome all the limitations.
2 thoughts on “Free Techniques to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails From Gmail”
Good afternoon, am ajah Mary. Please help me to recovery my gmail account… This is the gmail i want to get back.ajahmary08@gmail
Hello Ajah, If you want to backup your Gmail emails, download the demo version of the DRS Gmail Backup Software and evaluate the tool. https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/gmail-backup.php