Summary: You will find plenty of tools to convert JFIF to PNG in Windows 10 on the Internet. But not all these software are worth spending your money on. We suggest the most efficient and easy-to-use application: DRS JFIF to PNG Converter Tool. Let us dig deeper into the article to find more information about the tool.
JPEG File interchange format or JFIF file is an upgrade of the conventional JPEG file that makes it possible to reduce the size of an image while sustaining its quality. It gives you the benefits of a JFIF file converter as a compact file.
Portable Graphic Network is an image format suitable for websites as you can handle graphics with transparent or semi-transparent backgrounds. Sometimes, you might be required to change your JFIF file into PNG format. Let us explore what can cause JFIF to PNG conversion.
Why Convert JFIF to PNG?
The JFIF file has many applications, but still, most users want to change JFIF to PNG or some other file format. There are many reasons for the same. Below we describe some of the most prominent reasons for changing your JFIF files.
- The JFIF file is not widely supportable. You can open a JFIF file only on a few platforms.
- A PNG file is easy to share, while the JFIF cannot be transferred easily because of its large size.
- You cannot edit a JFIF file using Photoshop. You need to convert it first.
Till now, you have learned why you need to convert JFIF to PNG in Windows Machine. It is time to learn how to change JFIF to a PNG file format.
How to Convert the JFIF file to PNG using MS Paint?
Microsoft Paint is a raster graphics editor application that supports various image file types like PNG, JPG, BMP, and JFIF. It is a simple and effective tool to convert a JFIF file. You can convert from JFIF to PNG file format by following the steps below.
- Select the desired JFIF file and right-click on it.
- After that, click on the Open With option and choose Paint.
- It will open the file in Paint. Click on the File button.
- Now, choose the Save As option and then select PNG.
- At last, define the saving location and name. Press the Save button.
Microsoft Paint is an appropriate solution to turn JFIF into a PNG file format. However, sometimes the Paint application does not support the JFIF file because of multiple reasons. In such cases, you will require a professional tool.
Best Solution Turn JFIF into PNG File
DRS JFIF Converter Tool is a compact but sturdy solution to convert multiple JFIF files into PNG, GIF, PDF, and many other file formats. During the file conversion, all the image elements will remain unchanged. Moreover, the application provides excellent security and privacy. Therefore, it is the ideal tool to help you convert your data.
Features of DRS JFIF Converter Tool
- It allows you to convert JFIF to PNG in batch.
- You can change JFIF files into JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
- It sustains image properties after conversion.
- You can manually choose the destination of the resultant file.
- You can also alter the Page setting when selecting document format.
- It allows you to add password protection to the resultant PDF file.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows OS.
How to Convert JFIF to PNG?
Follow the below instructions to convert your JFIF files into PNG file format using the DRS JFIF file Converter Tool.
- Download the JFIF Converter Tool. Install the application and run it as administrator.
- Now, click on the Add File button to add the desired file.
- Choose the file from your system and hit the Open button.
- After adding the file click on the Next button to proceed further.
- Next, select the PNG file format in the Save File As option.
- At last, define the destination and hit the Convert button.
I hope this blog has provided you with all the required information. We discussed what JFIF files and PNG files are and why you should convert JFIF to PNG file format. Afterward, we explained a DIY and professional way to convert a JFIF file to a PNG file format. The automated solution is ideal as it can convert any type of JFIF file into distinct image formats.