Do you want to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo? Are you searching for methods to shift Gmail emails to your Yahoo account? If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you have reached the right place. In this blog, we will provide you the best solutions to move Gmail emails to Yahoo.
Gmail is the most widely used email client providing top services and features to its customers. It is used by around 1.5 billion people around the globe, as stated by Google. Hence, with more reach comes more vulnerabilities. The cyber-attacks have also been increasing in Gmail exponentially, along with the increased number of spammers. So, several users shift to other email clients like Yahoo Mail to experience a simpler email client.
Yahoo Mail is also an old giant that has maintained its market throughout even after tough competitors. Users prefer it as also offers all the latest features and services with fewer cyber-attack events. Before we provide you the methods to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo, let us get familiar with the reasons that compel users to do the same.
Reasons to Move or Transfer Emails from Gmail to Yahoo?
There are different reasons for users as per their requirements to move from Gmail to Yahoo Mail. However, some of the common reasons are given below.
- Gmail email client offers only a limited storage space of 15GB. After this space gets full, it starts to have issues that users want to avoid.
- The rising number of malware intrusions and spammers on Gmail have forced users to look for alternatives like Yahoo Mail.
- Big Organizations keep on switching from email clients based on their timely needs. Hence, the employees have to make the shift with the companies.
All the above reasons make it essential for the users to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo. However, some users still prefer Gmail over Yahoo and want to switch to it. If you are one of them, then to resolve your query of how to transfer email from Yahoo to Gmail. You can also take the help of the methods mentioned in our blog to forward mail from Yahoo to Gmail.
Let us now move forward towards the methods for forwarding Gmail to Yahoo.
Download Free Gmail Backup Tool to transfer or backup Gmail emails Yahoo, Outlook PST, Hotmail, AOL, MSG, EML, MBOX, iCloud, Yandex Mail, etc.
How to Forward or Move Gmail to Yahoo Mail?
There is only a single manual method to forward email from Gmail to Yahoo. It is through the inbuilt forwarding feature of Gmail. It allows Gmail users to forward their mailbox to other email clients like Yahoo Mail. We have provided below the complete steps that will help you to move emails from Gmail to Yahoo.
- First, Log In to your Gmail account with your Gmail username and password.
- Then, click on the Settings Gear button at the top right, and under that, press the See All Settings icon.
- After that, select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Under forwarding, click on the Add a Forwarding Address button.
- Now, type the Yahoo Mail id to which you want to send your Gmail emails and tap Next.
- Here, click on the Proceed button to move further in the process.
- Then, a code will be sent to your Yahoo id for confirmation. Click on the OK button.
- Sign In to your Yahoo id to find the code and then enter it in Gmail and click Verify.
- Mark on the Forward a copy of Incoming Mail option, and in the drop-down options, choose the Yahoo id in which you wish to transfer.
- After that, from the other drop-down, select the Keep Gmail’s copy in Inbox option to keep a copy of Gmail emails in the Google inbox also.
- Finally, scroll down the screen and click on the Save Changes button.
The above manual solution can assist you to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo. It is a direct process but and can view all your Gmail emails in your Yahoo mailbox. Perhaps, it has some limitations that restrict its usage.
It is a time-consuming process and can prove to be difficult to execute for some users. Furthermore, it is not always effective and can lead to mismanagement of the mailbox data. The novice users also cannot perform it due to its complexity.
Professional Approach to Move/Transfer Gmail Emails to Yahoo Account
Therefore, to overcome all these limitations of the manual method, you can opt for an alternate solution, i.e., DRS Gmail Email Backup Tool. It is prominent software that can help you to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail and other email clients like Thunderbird, Office 365, IMAP, Amazon Webmail, iCloud, Hotmail, Live Exchange, AOL, etc. Moreover, you can save and backup your Gmail emails with this software to your desktop in various file formats like EML, EMLX, PST, PDF, MBOX, PDF, JSON, PNG, DOC, DOCM, etc. It undertakes the backup and migration process, including all the attachments of the Gmail emails.
In this blog, we have provided the solution for user queries like how to forward Gmail messages to Yahoo Mail. The manual solution for this is through the inbuilt forwarding feature of Gmail. The steps have been mentioned above accurately so that you can follow them. Nonetheless, if you want to avoid the limitations of the manual method. You can directly opt for the professional third-party Gmail Backup Tool method. It is the finest tool to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo without any data loss.