If you are planning to import VCF to Outlook contacts, use the Outlook Import/Export feature. It helps you to import the vCard (vcf) file. However, the manual method only allows you to import one VCF file at a time. For importing multiple VCF files to Outlook, you need to convert all your VCF files to CSV file format. The best VCF to CSV Converter tool helps you convert any number of vCard VCF files into CSV file format.
VCF or vCard files are the contact files that contain all the particulars of a contact. This file enables you to easily share and import contacts to any email program. MS Outlook widely uses VCF files to store contacts. Moreover, this file type is supported by almost every device.
Among users who want to import contacts to Outlook, one query is quite common – How do I save a VCF file to Outlook? MS Outlook allows you to import .vcf files. It has the Import/Export feature through which you can migrate Outlook data and contacts easily.
Moreover, many other approaches are also available to import Outlook contacts. We will discuss the manual and professional solutions for the same but first, let us check some prominent reasons to import VCF file to Outlook.
Why Import VCF to Outlook Contacts?
MS Outlook offers distinct advanced features to help businesses and individuals manage their valuable data. Outlook Contacts enables you to store the personal information of your email recipients. It further helps you to easily manage your mailbox. Apart from that, you can also import VCF contacts to Outlook to save a contact that was not originally created in Outlook. Below we explain some prominent reasons for migrating VCF files to MS Outlook.
- Managing your contacts is quite easier and more efficient in MS Outlook than in any other application.
- You can also transfer your contacts to different email accounts easily with the MS Outlook email client.
- Also, the advanced feature of MS Outlook is another reason for importing your VCF file to the Outlook application.
Because of these significant reasons, users want to import VCF to Outlook contacts. Let us check the method to import the VCF file into Outlook CSV format.
Manual Method to Import VCF Files to Outlook Contacts
MS Outlook has an inbuilt option to import vCard (VCF) files. It is a free and effective technique to help you to import your VCF contacts to Outlook. The procedure is easy such that anyone can easily upload the contact file. Apart from this manual technique, you can also opt for a professional automated solution for fast and accurate data transfer. First, let us discuss the manual method to import VCF file with multiple contacts to Outlook.
Follow the below steps to Import contacts from VCF file to Outlook CSV.
- Open MS Outlook in your system and click on the File button.
- Select the Open & Export option and choose the Import/Export icon.
- In the Import and Export wizard, opt for the Import a vCard file (.vcf) option and hit Next.
- Go to the location of VCF files. Choose the desired vCard file and click on the Open button.
- It will import the vCard (.vcf) file to Outlook. You can repeat the same procedure to import all the desired vCard files.
This manual method enables you to import VCF files to Outlook contacts. However, if you want to upload multiple VCF files, this technique will be quite time-consuming. You need to convert all your VCF files into a single CSV file using the professional tool and then import it to Outlook. It is a smart and quick way of importing all your vCard contacts.
Professional Solution to Import Multiple vCards into Outlook
DRS vCard to CSV Converter Tool is the most reliable and secure way to convert vCard (VCF) files to CSV file format. You can convert multiple VCF files at once into a single CSV file so that you can easily import VCF to Outlook Contacts. Furthermore, the application is quite easy-to-use such that any non-technical user can easily convert VCF to CSV file format. The application is widely compatible with all versions of Windows.
How to Import Multiple VCF Files to Outlook Contacts?
Follow the below steps to import contacts from VCF file to Outlook CSV file format via the DRS VCF to CSV Converter Tool.
- Download and install the DRS VCF to CSV Converter Tool. Run it as administrator.
- After that, click on the Add Files button. Choose the desired VCF files and press Open.
- Now, you will see the selected VCF files appear in the list. Tick the required items and hit Next.
- Expand the Select Output File Format field and choose CSV.
- After that, select the remaining options according to your need and click the Convert button.
After you convert all your VCF files to CSV file format, use the Import/Export feature of Outlook and import the CSV file to Outlook.
- Open MS Outlook and click on the File option in the menu bar.
- Choose the Open & Export option and click the Import/Export icon.
- Now, select Import from another program or file option and press Next.
- Choose the Comma Separated Value (.csv) option and hit Next.
- After that, click Browse and select the CSV file. Choose other options and hit Next.
- Last, select the Outlook folders (Contacts) to import the CSV file and press Next.
- Map the contact fields with CSV columns and click the Finish button.
It will import the desired CSV file that contains all your VCF contacts.
You can easily import VCF to Outlook contacts using the Import/Export feature of MS Outlook. However, this method will not help you when you want to import multiple VCF to Outlook at once. For that, you need to convert all your VCF files into a single CSV file and then migrate it to MS Outlook. The professional VCF to CSV converter is the best solution to convert all your VCF files into a single CSV file so that you can easily transfer your contacts to Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions
You cannot import multiple vCard VCF files into Outlook manually. The best solution is to convert VCF files to CSV file format via a professional VCF to CSV Converter Tool. After that, use the Import/Export feature of Outlook to import that CSV file containing all VCF contacts. This way, you can migrate any number of vCard files to MS Outlook.
Using the automated VCF file to CSV converter tool, you can efficiently convert all your vCard files to CSV file format.