Top Tips to Fix Outlook Calendar Not Syncing Issue
Summary: In this write-up, we will describe how to fix Microsoft Outlook Calendar not syncing without Office 365. Also, we will cover other aspects related to the problem such as why the problem occurs. So, stay with us and read the complete article.Download Now Purchase Now
Overview: MS Outlook is a highly recommended desktop application for mailing. It provides numerous incomparable features with simplicity and high effectiveness. Not only mailing services, but this application also offers Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and other features to simplify your work.
Outlook is an excellent application, but sometimes users encounter various issues with this software. One such problem is the Outlook calendar not updating issue.
Now, you can resolve the problem by using different methods. But before, let us learn why the issue arises.
Why is My Outlook Calendar Not Syncing?The problem of my outlook calendar is not syncing generally arises due to inappropriate settings. So, you can resolve the issue by simply adjusting the configuration settings. Along with that, there are multiple causes for the problem.
- Corrupt Outlook Profile - A corrupted Outlook profile leads to various Outlook issues. Outlook Calendar is not synced to Office 365 is one of them. So, you can fix the problem by repairing the damaged data file.
- Not Connected with Exchange Server - If your Outlook application is not connected to the Exchange Server, various features will not work properly. MS Outlook needs to sync data from the server and shows the Outlook calendar sync issues.
- Selection of Wrong Calendar - When you select the wrong calendar and try to sync it with Office 365, you will encounter the problem of synchronizing. Therefore, it is advised to choose the appropriate calendar.
Several other reasons also cause the synching problem, but the above are the most prominent among them. Now, it is time to learn how to fix the problem.
How to Fix Outlook Calendar Not Synching Issue?
The method to fix the Outlook calendar not syncing with Office 365 problem depends upon the cause of the issue. If the problem arises due to inappropriate settings, follow the steps below to resolve the error message.#1. Change Outlook Settings to Enable Synchronizing
- Open the MS Outlook application and log in to your Office 365 account.
- Click on the File button in the top bar.
- After that, choose the Info tab and then select Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings wizard, click on the Data Files
- Here, select the suitable Data File.
- After that, press the Email tab and choose your Office 365 account.
- Click on the Change button to adjust the settings.
- In the Wizard appeared, enter the account name and check the Use Cached Exchange Mode option.
- At last, click on the OK button to save the changes.
The above procedure will fix the issue when the Outlook not syncing calendar issue message arises due to incorrect configuration settings. But what if the Outlook Calendar not syncing problem occurs due to a corrupt Outlook profile, you should use the inbuilt PST recovery software.#2. Repair a Corrupted Outlook Profile Using SCANPST.exe
SCANPST.exe is an inbuilt Outlook data file repair tool that comes with all versions of MS Outlook. It is suitable to fix minor Outlook corruptions. Now, let us see how to restore a damaged Outlook data file using SCANPST.exe.
- Open File Explorer and go to the following location.
- 32-bit Windows; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\
- 64-bit Windows; C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\
- 64-bit Outlook; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\
- Double click on it to launch the application.
- In the Browse field, enter the path of the data file. Click on the Start button.
- After that, hit Repair to start file repairing.
- At last, click on the OK button.
SCANPST.exe cannot repair heavily corrupted files. So, you will need an advanced solution to restore the damaged Outlook data file.
Advanced Solution to Repair Outlook Data File
DRS PST Recovery Software is an ideal solution to repair corrupted Outlook data files. So, if the Outlook calendar sync issues occur due to corrupted data files, it will resolve the problem. It can restore data from heavily corrupted files. Also, it provides you with numerous advanced features to make the process simple and effective. The tool has a simple and interactive user interface.
I hope you have learned how to fix the Outlook Calendar not syncing issue. There are various techniques to resolve the issue. To repair a damaged data file, you can opt for the SCANPST.exe. But the most effective approach is the DRS PST recovery software.